So I've decided that blogging shouldn't just be an England thing, but I should try to keep up with it this summer too!
What's the latest dish? I'm headed to Nicaragua in less than a month! I'm going with a team of 4 other Messiah people. We're going with Food for the Hungry to do whatever work they need us to do. I'm really psyched as the time draws nearer. It will be a stretching, growing, learning experience for me, I'm sure...I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, Lauren! Glad to see you are blogging again! :) I'm excited to hear how your trip to Nicaragua goes and your experience in working with Food For the Hungry. I'll be praying that you have an enjoyable time and that God brings many new and exciting experiences your way!
ReplyDeleteOnce again - keep up the blogging! It's a good activity to do!