Monday, March 30, 2009

Mediterranean here I come!

So exactly 25 minutes until we start our spring break excursion to Rome, Venice, Athens, Corfu, and Santorini! I'm nervous but also excited, running on a tiny bit of sleep and adreneline (notice our taxi comes at 1:30 AM)! But before I go, I just want to say that I have been so blessed to have Amy and Mom, UB and Ty visit these past two weeks...Seeing them really gave me the boost I needed to not be homesick. I love all of you and miss everyone! Please pray for me and the rest of my friends traveling with me, for protection, safety, good health, and fun! Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. So thanks for telling me about your BLOG?!?!?!? What a cool journal that you will be able to always cherish your memories. Well, I can't go back and read every post, but I"m gonna go skim over some:)
    loves

    ReplyDelete